Been to April Rain at Aundh, Pune. Place looks pretty good from inside. But to my experience it's service is the most pathetic service I have ever encountered in my 25 years of life. I am not a blogger, nor a foodie but the service was so bad that I had to take time out and write about it.
They are rude, not at all humble and very much outspoken. They think they are smarter than you or perhaps even more qualified than you. Just to mention few of the issues, I had..
1. Asked them to increase the temperature of AC, they are like it is centralized and the temperature cannot be changed.
2. I had ordered a Panner Tikka Masala, hardly there were 6 small pieces of Panner and negligible amount of Onion and Capsicum. I told them to please provide me extra Onion and capsicum, because I understand u can't get me more Panner. Dude is like, this is all we can get you and can't get anything extra.
3. When I called for Captain, it took him like 20 minutes to come down to my table.
4. Food was brought on the table and left uncovered, when we told them that we need more time to have food as we had drinks to finish.
5. They cleared the bill from us and told us to have food aaramse, Just before their closing time. But as soon as the head went away, they switched off the AC, half of the Lights and started talking about us "Light band kardo, chalejayege" and etc.
and few more, Just in one night. Yesterday I felt, GPO chaupati serves you better than April Rain.
This is my personal opinion and experience in April Rain !